The Tech 1-Z Glove features a range of design and material innovations resulting in an ergonomically evolved chassis which offers a significant weight reduction and improved levels of control, cockpit comfort and performance. Drawing on decades of technical expertise from Alpinestars’ racing program, this glove features an innovative flame-resistant aramid fiber ensures superior safety and feel.
• Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
• Innovative flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction with a bonded aramid inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
• Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Strategically positioned silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, mobility and feel.
• Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.