AEM X-Series Boost Pressure Display Gauge -30in/Hg-35psi
2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- User selectable standard or metric display ( -30in/Hg~35PSI / -1~2.5BAR)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings
- Optional silver bezel and white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
NOTE: The 30-0306 comes with a black bezel and reversible black PSI/BAR boost pressure faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0306-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and reversible white standard/metric boost pressure faceplate. Each faceplate is double sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge.